West Chester, OH 45069 US
Join us in this role and take the first step towards a rewarding career in accounting while enjoying outstanding benefits from day one.
Why you should work here:
- Join a dynamic team with the opportunity for growth.
- Pave your path to becoming a Staff Accountant upon graduation with your Bachelor's degree.
- Enjoy exceptional benefits, including medical, dental, and vision plans, PPO and HSA options, generous PTO, a company-matched HSA, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 10 holidays, and a head start with 2 full weeks of PTO from day one.
- Ensure the timely processing of various electronic imports and manual journal entries into the general ledger.
- Perform monthly bank account reconciliations and various balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Assist accountants with the copying and distribution of monthly financial statements.
- Maintain organized files for bank statements and journal entries.
- Play a key role in gathering information and documentation for various audits.
- Contribute to other accounting projects and functions as assigned.
- Comfort and proficiency with Excel.
- High School Diploma is a must.
- Exceptional organizational skills to maintain accurate financial records.
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge is required.