Cincinnati, OH 45223 US
Join us in shaping the future of our organization through your expertise and dedication to excellence!
Why you should work here:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of a dynamic organization.
- Engaging and collaborative work environment.
- Commitment to employee development and career advancement.
- A company that values diversity, inclusivity, and work-life balance.
- Perform day-to-day A/P financial transactions, handling a volume of around $4M, including verification of product receipts, PO matching, recording bills, and processing vendor payments.
- Manage day-to-day A/R financial transactions, including invoicing, processing customer receipts, and collection calls.
- Process payroll for a team of 30-40+ members.
- Reconcile intercompany billings.
- Monitor monetary transactions and perform ad hoc reports as requested.
- Assist with annual audit preparations and responses.
- Investigate and resolve audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Contribute to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Facilitate new hire onboarding.
- Perform other office and accounting duties and support as required.
- Solid AP/AR/general accounting experience with flexibility to wear multiple hats.
- Industry experience in Construction, Manufacturing, or a similar field.
- Open to working onsite with a team based in Michigan.
- Relatable software experience: Sage Intacct (AP/AR), Paychex (Payroll).
- Education: Open, but preference for associates or bachelor's in a related field.
- Open to manual processes; the role is paper-heavy and transitioning towards automation.