Erlanger, KY 41018 US
Join us in this exciting opportunity to lead our accounting team and contribute to the success of our company! Apply now to be a part of our dynamic and growing organization!
Why you should work here:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Collaborative and dynamic work environment
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- Employee-focused initiatives, including wellness programs and team-building activities
- Review, prepare, and analyze warehousing overhead budgets; support latest forecasting requirements.
- Lead year-end and month-end closing processes, including multi-departmental budgeting and analysis.
- Supervise Accounting staff, providing guidance on day-to-day activities.
- Manage SAP accounting Master Data and implement SAP enhancements.
- Review and assist with issues related to investment projects.
- Support outside firms in preparing tax return information and fulfilling year-end audit requirements.
- Lead accounting efforts for duty and custom issues, as well as other duty/import reporting requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounting and supervision of accounts payable, accounts receivable, and credit management.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP is a must.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel is required.
- Experience in reconciling and analyzing accounts, as well as leading budget processes.