Find your next opportunity here.
Crestview Hills, OH 41017 US
Work for a company where the leadership team does everything they can to make it a wonderful work environment!
What you need to succeed:
- Kind, warm personality
- STRONG attention to detail
- Flexible & reliable – ESPECIALLY during busy season!
- Answer/direct phone calls
- Help manage mail
- Provide direct administrative and operation support to Leadership team & staff
- Assist in prioritizing and managing daily work flow, meeting imposed deadlines in a timely manner
- Help with tax packets including but not limited to: assembly, scanning of all tax and source documents as requested (including tax routing sheets and tax extension routing sheets) processing e-file forms
- Answer phones & other daily office duties (mailing labels, printing tax returns, supporting documents, kitchen duties)
- Participating in team meetings & team building events
- Microsoft Office Suite – Advanced
- Great PTO and Benefits
- Business Casual dress code (jeans okay)
- Growth potential
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development Manager/Staffing Team Lead
What do you love most about your role at trak?
I love trak because I get firsthand knowledge about all the amazing companies located right here in the Tri-State area! I really enjoy meeting hiring managers, hearing their passion for the companies they work for, and helping them solve their hiring needs.
What is the best piece of advice you give to your candidates and/or clients?
If you want a candidate – make a move! Be transparent with your intentions. There may be a multi-step process, but there are still ways to keep candidates engaged at every stage of the process – call me to find out how!