Assistant Office Administrator
Covington, KY 41011 US
Join our team and contribute to the success of our growing firm. Apply now to be a vital part of our office administration and consulting team!
Why you should work here:
- Perfect opportunity for stay-at-home parents looking to return to the workforce!
- Join a growth-oriented firm.
- Excellent bonus potential.
- Great benefits.
- Generous time off (21 days of PTO & 11 holidays)!
- Relieve the Consultant of administrative tasks on projects and assist with maintaining calendars, travel arrangements, filing, and other assigned duties.
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly reports and other documents, including formatting, editing, copying, binding, and mailing.
- Prepare client reports in Tamarac and Schwab, including downloading, formatting, editing, copying, binding, and mailing.
- Manage quarterly questionnaires sent to money managers.
- Scan and file completed trade tickets and documentation.
- Assist with accounting duties in Quickbooks.
- Prepare quarterly invoices and distribute them to clients.
- Deposit checks and record client payments.
- Enter bills, process payment of bills, and maintain payables files.
- Order and maintain office supplies, including kitchen and beverage supplies.
- Assist the COO in maintaining office equipment such as computers, copiers, and phone systems.
- Assist the COO with general property management, including contacting and scheduling vendors for repairs and maintenance.
- Responsible for the upkeep of the kitchen and first floor.
- Answer the phone and greet visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
- 3-5 years of recent corporate admin experience.
- Tech-savvy: proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Quickbooks and Adobe experience is a plus.
- Excellent typing and editing skills.
- Extremely detailed and organized.
- Some accounting experience.