Moraine, OH 45439 US
Why you should work here:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance w/HSA funding
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Time
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Pay
- Personal Time Off
- Work with engineering to develop improved component designs, bringing state of the art technology to our equipment platforms.
- Develop plans, schematics, and programs to add or modify equipment functionality as required for the specific application.
- Work with our supply base to identify new opportunities for improved reliability, and functionality in our designs.
- Provide problem solving and troubleshooting for customer issues.
- Provide technical assistance for field service technicians as they resolve field issues.
- Some overnight travel required, but minimal.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 3+ Years of Industrial experience preferred.
- Experience with board level design, fabrication, and sourcing including components and software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Good blueprint reading skills, and general electrical/mechanical proficiency.
- Experience working in a steel or other metals mills a big plus!