West Chester, OH 45069 US
Join a company with immense opportunities for personal and professional growth. With generous benefits, a supportive work environment, and the chance to contribute to top-performing operations, this role provides a fulfilling opportunity for experienced electrical engineers.
Why you should work here:
- Enjoy a lucrative quarterly bonus incentive structure and access to employee purchase discount programs with major automotive dealers.
- Benefit from generous vacation time, holidays, and comprehensive health benefits available on day one of employment.
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of equipment, utilizing failure analysis techniques to determine root causes of failures and initiate necessary corrective action.
- Establish preventive maintenance procedures and coordinate equipment outages, repairs, and replacements.
- Work closely with Plant Engineering to ensure drawings are updated and provide counsel for equipment redesign and performance improvements.
- Coordinate requirements, standards, and procedures for equipment operations.
- Co-op or experience in manufacturing, with an average of 2 years of experience preferred (experience in paper mills industry is advantageous).
- Proficiency in PLC programming, with experience in Rockwell or Siemens software preferred.
- Strong troubleshooting skills, including diagnosing electrical issues and providing recommendations for maintenance personnel.
- Experience with servos and AC/DC drives for hot strip lines.
- Ability to manage small and large improvements and effectively communicate between departments.
- Willingness to work in a blue-collar environment, with a mix of office and field work.