Estate & Probate Legal Assistant
Cincinnati, OH 45202 US
Join our team as an Estate Planning/Probate Legal Assistant and unlock a rewarding career, benefiting from exceptional benefits, an engaging work culture, and the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our clients' lives.
Why you should work here:
- Company pays 100% of individual health insurance and offers cash bonuses during holidays.
- Enjoy firm summer outings to exciting locations such as Reds games and the Newport Aquarium.
- Benefit from 6 remote days per year for a better work-life balance.
- Join a team with a strong company culture and work in a beautiful office environment.
- Experience the convenience of affordable parking at just $30 per month.
- Gain a lot of autonomy and the opportunity to work closely with experienced attorneys.
- Provide legal support to 4 attorneys, including 2 equity partners and 1 paralegal.
- Assist in revising and finalizing legal documents.
- Prepare and/or assist with various filing requirements.
- Support assigned projects as needed.
- 2-3 years of recent probate/estate planning experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to achieving high-quality results.
- Typing speed of 65+ WPM.
- Stable work history with at least 3 years of experience.
- Strong multitasking abilities to support multiple attorneys.