Find your next opportunity here.
Sharonville, OH 45241 US
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 3 - 5 years of previous accounting or corporate finance experience
- Experience with job costing and/or construction accounting
- Critical/creative problem-solving skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Experience in construction is a plus
- Reviewing & providing insight into periodic financials and management reports.
- Creating & managing annual budgets and forecasts
- Providing sales related support – managing sales commissions, collecting individual salesperson data, and reviewing current and past customer purchasing trends.
- Collecting and analyzing industry-wide benchmark data.
- Developing profit-producing and cost-reducing strategies.
- Liaising with shared service functions such as Accounting, HR, Payroll, and IT.
- Reviewing contracts, renewals, and billing programs.
- Querying data to create ad hoc reports.
Why work here:
- Internal growth opportunities
- Company culture
- Family oriented environment
- Investment in team & appreciation for efforts
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Accounting & Finance
What do you love most about your role at trak?
Being an expert in Accounting and Finance in the Greater Cincinnati Market. Living and being a part of the Cincinnati community, my objective is to add value to the community by getting local candidates placed with local communities. I believe that by adding value to my community it has allowed me to grow an extensive network, particularly by placing leaders and decision makers in key roles in Cincinnati. I am adept at knowing what companies can best utilize your skills and where to find specific candidates to fill specific roles. I love matching candidates with the right role, by thoroughly listening to what they have done and where they would live to be from a professional standpoint. I like having a relationship in which I can continue to bring opportunities to working candidates passively and confidentially. There’s nothing like the thrill of a candidate’s enthusiastic “Yes!” to an offer, and an equally pleased hiring manager who just landed a top performer. Perhaps even more satisfying is successfully recruiting a superstar and then seeing them thriving in their new role. Knowing my efforts impact the lives of candidates, as well as my client's bottom line keeps me going every day.
What is the best piece of advice you give to your candidates and/or clients?
Know your worth as a candidate, be intentional on your resume to ensure that it speaks to not only what you’ve done, but how those skills translate into what you want to do in the future. Your resume is not the end-all be-all, it’s a snapshot of your experience and skills. It’s important to be specific about your accomplishments. There is value in including your biggest accomplishment, win, or professional development you achieved at each of your roles.