Find your next opportunity here.
Cincinnati, OH 45202 US
Join the IP Department for one of the largest firms in Ohio!
Why you should work here:
- Non-billing paralegal!
- Supporting an amazing partner, very easy to work with!
- Hybrid after ramp-up
- Company has had long history civic engagement
- Prepare, review and file patent documents
- Prepare information disclosure statements
- Expense reports/tracking payments
- Represents attorneys by communicating and obtaining information
- Assist with billing activities
- At least 2-4 years’ recent experience working within an IP & Technology practice group
- Strong customer service skills and strong attention to detail!
- Strong written and verbal skills, attention to detail
- Understanding of intellectual property procedures
- Significant experience with Microsoft Office products
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development Manager/Staffing Team Lead
What do you love most about your role at trak?
I love trak because I get firsthand knowledge about all the amazing companies located right here in the Tri-State area! I really enjoy meeting hiring managers, hearing their passion for the companies they work for, and helping them solve their hiring needs.
What is the best piece of advice you give to your candidates and/or clients?
If you want a candidate – make a move! Be transparent with your intentions. There may be a multi-step process, but there are still ways to keep candidates engaged at every stage of the process – call me to find out how!