Find your next opportunity here.
Cincinnati, OH 45227 US
The Clinical Hospital Liaison, (Licensed Practical Nurse, Registered Nurse, Respiratory Therapist) serves hospital clients as an expert resource and service-oriented partner in the discharge of patients who require DME. This role delivers medical equipment in the hospital and coordinates equipment being delivered to the home.
What you need to succeed:
- LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse), RN (Registered Nurse), or RT (Respiratory Therapist) licensure required
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- MUST BE VACCINATED FOR COVID - NO EXEMPTIONS
- Attends daily discharge planning meetings where applicable, record patient needs, communicate patient information to staff for benefits verification and inventory confirmation.
- Meets with patient/family/caregiver to review discharge, equipment needs, and identify any additional needs.
- Delivers equipment to patient’s room for home transition, educate patient/family/caregiver on use, care and maintenance of equipment, completes necessary paperwork, accurately and patiently answers all questions.
- Maintains working knowledge of home medical equipment and products and services.
- Manages consignment accounts, including inventory, paperwork, and the consignment process, with efficiency and cost reduction in mind.
- Supports a variety of branch operation functions as needed, which may include inventory, records-keeping, working reports, cross training in the branch and order-entry, while also maintaining policy and procedural compliance with HIPAA, The Joint Commission, State Respiratory Care Board, State Board of Pharmacy, and all other applicable rules and regulations.
- No nights or weekends! Stable full-time position, and hours of work and days are typically Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Great benefits! Generous 401(K) match with immediate vesting, health insurance benefits, excellent PTO which increases based on tenure and a fantastic company culture.
- Competitive pay!
Meet Your Recruiter
Healthcare Team Lead
What do you love most about your role at trak?
I love connecting quality candidates with outstanding opportunities! There are often un-posted positions that candidates aren’t aware of, and I love making that connection.
What is the best piece of advice you give to your candidates and/or clients?
My best piece of advice for candidates is “be transparent”. If there are aspect of role that concern you or even if your personalities don’t mesh with a client that’s great for me to know. It allows me to focus my effect accordingly to find the RIGHT fit. No judgement here!