Cincinnati, OH 45215 US
- Office is open M-F 7a-6p and Sa 8a-12p
- Clinical support staff (MAs/LPNs) arrives between 8-930a and rarely stays until 6p
- Shifts are 8a-430p, 830a-5p, 9a-530p or 930a-6p
- 1 rotating Saturday per month (8a-12p)
- EITHER Medical Assisting education OR experience
- Or LPN
EDUCATION: High School Degree BLS/CPR (Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers)
EXPERIENCE: Healthcare Education (Medical Assisting, LPN, RN)
PRE-EMPLOYMENT: Drug, Background and BMV check
This position assists the physician in examination and treatment of patients, performing miscellaneous delegated duties under the direction of physician.
This position also interviews patients, measures vital signs, such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height, and records information on patients' charts, and prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
The position will be cross-trained to perform duties to enhance efficiency and continuity of delivery of patient care; work cooperatively within the team concept demonstrating flexibility, motivation and commitment to quality patient care.
This position’s tasks include patient related duties, medical record maintenance/documentation, and safety/environmental duties.