Find your next opportunity here.
PT Office Support
Cincinnati, OH 45237 US
Do you have administrative skills that you are excited to use in a nonprofit organization?
- Handle administrative duties: storing, retrieving, and integrating information to staff/clients
- Organize paper and electronic files
- Screen incoming phone calls & quickly share messages and distribute information
- Plan/coordinate meetings
- Navigate through multiple systems - CRM, SourceLink, etc
- Handle confidential company business including for clients, staff, vendors, etc
- Must have a high level of software computer expertise – creating reports/spreadsheets, manage database, helping create presentations
- Help track deadlines for annual renewals, certifications, memberships, reporting, and contracts
- Process and distribute incoming mail
- Great team
- Hybrid opportunities
- Competitive pay
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development Manager/Staffing Team Lead
What do you love most about your role at trak?
I love trak because I get firsthand knowledge about all the amazing companies located right here in the Tri-State area! I really enjoy meeting hiring managers, hearing their passion for the companies they work for, and helping them solve their hiring needs.
What is the best piece of advice you give to your candidates and/or clients?
If you want a candidate – make a move! Be transparent with your intentions. There may be a multi-step process, but there are still ways to keep candidates engaged at every stage of the process – call me to find out how!