Saint Bernard, OH 45232 US
Join us in a role where you can showcase your customer service, problem-solving, and collaboration skills while contributing to a company that values its employees, fosters a positive culture, and actively seeks improvement to be recognized as a Best Place to Work. Your opportunity to make a difference starts here!
Why you should work here:
- Growing company: Join a dynamic organization that is on the path of continuous growth.
- Hybrid Position: Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work model, balancing office and remote work.
- Great Culture: Experience a positive and collaborative work environment that values teamwork and individual contributions.
- Opportunity to be part of developing the business: Contribute to the expansion and success of the company.
- Monthly Recognition of peers: Celebrate achievements and recognize the outstanding efforts of your colleagues.
- Family Owned Company: Join a company that values a familial atmosphere and a sense of belonging.
- Listen to employees' feedback and make changes: Be part of a workplace that actively seeks and implements feedback for continuous improvement.
- Actively making changes in an effort to be listed as BPTW: Contribute to initiatives aimed at being recognized as a Best Place to Work.
- Consistently demonstrate superior customer service by combining system knowledge, sales, product, and problem-solving skills to exceed customer expectations.
- Build estimates, price standard, and unique jobs to keep products competitive and maximize profit.
- Collaborate with multiple departments (Sales, purchasing, National Accounts, operations) to ensure accurate quotes and lead times.
- Follow up on quotations and modify quotes as necessary.
- Convert quotes to orders in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- Specific industrial MRO experience preferred.
- Functional competence and a basic understanding of MRO or a production environment is a plus.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, team-based environment with continually changing priorities.
- Familiarity with Abrasives, Welding, and PPE preferred.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision within specified time frames.
- Identify problems and offer alternative solutions or courses of action based on available resources.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal partners and external customers through multiple means such as email, Teams, telephone, etc.