RN - Adolescent Unit - Days
West Chester, OH 45069 US
Join us in providing exceptional care in a positive environment, ensuring both patients and staff are treated with dignity and respect.
Why you should work here:
- Working with a highly engaged staff: Join a team that is dedicated to providing innovative and exceptional psychiatric care in a safe and therapeutic environment.
- Flexible scheduling: Enjoy a work-life balance with scheduling options that accommodate your needs.
- Career growth: Opportunities for professional development and advancement within a supportive environment.
- Competitive compensation: Be rewarded for your expertise and commitment to providing quality psychiatric nursing care.
- Support the organization, program, and unit philosophy of care: Contribute to creating a strong foundation for long-term healing and recovery.
- Coordinate and deliver quality general and psychiatric nursing care to patients: Utilize evidence-based practices and up-to-date medication therapy.
- Ensure medical orders are followed, initiate and follow treatment planning: Uphold high standards of care, always treating patients and staff with dignity and respect.
- Act as a patient advocate at all times: Go the extra mile to ensure a positive and therapeutic environment.
- RN with adolescent experience highly preferred
- VACCINE REQUIRED
- Drug & Background check
- Personal connection in Mental health
- Substance abuse background
- Med Surg Background
- High Energy