Recruiter I & II
Cincinnati, OH 45202 US
Recruiter I & II
Still searching for your career path? Join us and begin building a meaningful and longstanding career in one of the fastest growing industries in the world! We are seeking experienced SALES and Recruiting Professionals to join either our Staffing, Accounting & Finance or Healthcare Division.
Working at trak group is a rewarding pursuit helping people in our focus disciplines find their own dream careers with industry-leading companies. The Recruiter role in Cincinnati, OH is crucial to our organization and does not require specific staffing industry experience.
This could be your chance to join a sales team growing exponentially by hiring, training and assisting entry-level to mid-level Healthcare/Accounting & Finance or Staffing professionals develop their careers over time with our organization.
In short, this is an outstanding opportunity for both entry-level and experienced professionals who are talented, driven individuals who desire a true pathway to personal and professional growth.
What you need to be successful:
- Sales Oriented
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Communications or related field
- Superior written, verbal and customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding problem-solving ability
- Driven, Competitive and Motivated
Benefits of this position include:
- Competitive base pay and performance-based commissions
- Top-notch training program
- Medical and Dental
- 401K with employer match
- Generous PTO, four free volunteer days to give back to the community and paid holidays
- Fun Culture
Your responsibilities as a Recruiter:
- Cold call, source, recruit and interview candidates for temporary, temporary to hire and/or direct hire positions
- Active use of various social media platforms to attract and recruit top talent in your market
- Create candidate profiles in order to successfully match candidates to the client orders
- Coordinate in-office and attend recruiting events
- Assist candidates in fulfilling their full interview and career potential
- Cold calling potential candidates
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Develop talent pipelines for customer needs
- Maintain candidate database
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
If achieving the strategic goals of a business through hiring and retaining employees as a Recruiter interest you, join us in creating a real positive contribution in people’s career.