Find your next opportunity here.
Erlanger, KY 41018 US
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- 2-3 years of experience in the accounting field.
- Seek to lead by example when on a team to reach goals.
- Communicate effectively and strategically both through written and verbal forms.
- Enjoy continual growth and development to make the organization and team better.
- Exhibit adaptability in a rapidly growing team and company.
- Ensure consistent, robust, and accurate processes are maintained including account reconciliations, accrual details and journal entries for an efficient monthly close process
- Prepare, communicate, and distribute financial results to appropriate stakeholders
- Work closely with other functional areas and business management to support achievement of business objectives
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the business, the organization and the team and bring the ideas to life
- Critically assess business performance versus the Budget and Projection, providing vigorous communication, key insights and indicated actions to business partners
- Drive the use of technology, analytical tools and process improvement techniques to constantly automate and improve processes
- Collaborate with Accounting Operations team to complete annual audit
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Accounting & Finance
What do you love most about your role at trak?
Being an expert in Accounting and Finance in the Greater Cincinnati Market. Living and being a part of the Cincinnati community, my objective is to add value to the community by getting local candidates placed with local communities. I believe that by adding value to my community it has allowed me to grow an extensive network, particularly by placing leaders and decision makers in key roles in Cincinnati. I am adept at knowing what companies can best utilize your skills and where to find specific candidates to fill specific roles. I love matching candidates with the right role, by thoroughly listening to what they have done and where they would live to be from a professional standpoint. I like having a relationship in which I can continue to bring opportunities to working candidates passively and confidentially. There’s nothing like the thrill of a candidate’s enthusiastic “Yes!” to an offer, and an equally pleased hiring manager who just landed a top performer. Perhaps even more satisfying is successfully recruiting a superstar and then seeing them thriving in their new role. Knowing my efforts impact the lives of candidates, as well as my client's bottom line keeps me going every day.
What is the best piece of advice you give to your candidates and/or clients?
Know your worth as a candidate, be intentional on your resume to ensure that it speaks to not only what you’ve done, but how those skills translate into what you want to do in the future. Your resume is not the end-all be-all, it’s a snapshot of your experience and skills. It’s important to be specific about your accomplishments. There is value in including your biggest accomplishment, win, or professional development you achieved at each of your roles.