West Chester Township, OH 45241 US
Join us as we build our financial future and make a real impact on our company's trajectory! Apply now.
Why you should work here:
- You'll have a direct line to our CEO/Owner, playing a pivotal role in shaping the company's financial future.
- Enjoy the incredible benefit of 100% paid Medical/Dental/Short-term & Long-term disability coverage.
- Thrive in a culture of teamwork and celebration, where we work hard, achieve great results, and appreciate every team member's contribution.
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth as our company continues to expand.
- Assist in making crucial financial decisions that impact the company's growth.
- Record all business transactions accurately and in a timely manner.
- Prepare financial documents, including business reports, financial forecasts, and sales commission calculations, to assess the financial health of the business.
- Monitor and analyze financial reports to identify cost-saving opportunities and enhance operational efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with legal and financial requirements, as well as maintaining bank covenants to keep the company's financial standing strong.
- Cultivate relationships with insurance, banking, IT partners, and vendors.
- Act as a backup for the payroll process.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively convey financial information and support recommendations.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational and project management abilities.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Online accounting software is a must.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience are required.
- Must be a culture fit, trustworthy, team-oriented, and willing to pitch in beyond accounting.