Service Training Instructor
Troy, OH 45374 US
Embark on a rewarding journey as a Service Training Instructor and enjoy the opportunity to travel, collaborate with a diverse range of professionals, and contribute to the development of cutting-edge curriculum. Join us to make a lasting impact while advancing your own career in technical education.
Why you should work here:
- Be part of a dynamic organization at the forefront of technical training and development.
- Shape curriculum and share your technical expertise.
- Enjoy the opportunity to travel to diverse locations.
- Make a real impact by equipping others with essential skills.
- Join an exciting work environment that values your contributions and career growth.
- Conducting comprehensive training programs in maintenance, service, and troubleshooting for company personnel and self-servicers.
- Providing hands-on and classroom instruction, utilizing lecture, audio-visual aids, and online modules.
- Evaluating the performance of training participants and offering constructive feedback for skills enhancement.
- Collaborating with various internal departments, including Branch Managers, Product Service, and Product Engineering.
- Developing and revising training courses, including video and online content.
- Offering technical and maintenance training to end-users, both at our training center and in the field.
- Contributing to the development and evaluation of training curricula and programs.
- Reviewing and assisting in the creation of technical service publications.
- Building equipment simulators to facilitate practical training.
- Assisting in equipment installation and servicing at headquarters locations as needed.
- Ensuring all training activities prioritize safety and health compliance.
- Participating actively in our Safety Committee.
- High School Graduate or GED, with 1-3 years of experience servicing food equipment or related products.
- Technical training in Commercial Food Equipment or related technical products.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and strong verbal communication skills.
- Desired: Associates Degree in electronics/mechanical, training, or related fields.
- Desired: Formal training or education in project management.
- Desired: 1 or more years of instructional design and development for training courses.
- Desired: Experience in multimedia production and technology-based training.
- Proficiency in three-phase electrical power circuits.
- Ability to read schematic diagrams.