Piqua, OH 45356 US
Join our team and be part of a dynamic, globally recognized organization where you'll have the opportunity to drive strategic sourcing initiatives, shape supplier relationships, and contribute to cost savings and innovation. Take your career to the next level with us!
Why you should work here:
- Join a dynamic team focused on strategic sourcing and supplier development within a globally recognized organization.
- Take advantage of competitive pay and excellent benefits, including low-premium insurance, paid vacation, and a 401K with company match.
- Enjoy extensive on-the-job, online, and classroom training to support your professional growth.
- Work in a safety-conscious environment, with a service vehicle, uniforms, and safety equipment provided.
- Develop and execute category management strategies, aligning with market conditions and organizational needs.
- Manage the end-to-end RFP process, from request preparation to supplier award based on Total Cost of Ownership analyses.
- Negotiate and implement long-term agreements (LTA's) to achieve cost savings and support organizational objectives.
- Facilitate supplier/engineering VA/VE activities to drive product cost savings and process improvements.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the Enterprise to align strategies with company goals.
- Develop market intelligence within assigned categories, including industry trends, pricing, and supply/demand dynamics.
- Manage supplier relationships, ensure reliable product supply, and drive cost-effectiveness while meeting customer service and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate with the Product Management team to develop and implement cost reduction and sourcing strategies for service parts.
- Present category management strategies to department and senior leadership as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Materials, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years of Sourcing and Strategic Procurement experience, including sourcing events and contract negotiation/management.
- Desired: 3+ years in Commodity/Category Management or Supply Management with a focus on strategic sourcing and supplier development.
- Certification of Professional Supply Chain Management and Six Sigma Green Belt preferred but not required.