Find your next opportunity here.
Montgomery, OH 45242 US
Exciting opportunity to work alongside a great surgical team!
What you need to be successful:
- High School Degree Graduate of an accredited school of Surgical Technology
- Will accept a non-accredited school of surgical technology if hired prior to 2019
- BLS/CPR (Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers) Surgical Technologist certification required
- Performs technical skills
- Provides assistance to surgeons, anesthesia personnel, registered nurses, and other professionals in the operating room
- Performs similar duties in other areas of the hospital as assigned
- Competitive pay
- Varying available shifts - 8s, 10s, or 12s
- Sign on bonus for those who are certified!
Meet Your Recruiter
Healthcare Team Lead
What do you love most about your role at trak?
I love connecting quality candidates with outstanding opportunities! There are often un-posted positions that candidates aren’t aware of, and I love making that connection.
What is the best piece of advice you give to your candidates and/or clients?
My best piece of advice for candidates is “be transparent”. If there are aspect of role that concern you or even if your personalities don’t mesh with a client that’s great for me to know. It allows me to focus my effect accordingly to find the RIGHT fit. No judgement here!