Cincinnati, OH 45202 US
Join our exceptional team as a Tax Senior and take advantage of competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a supportive environment that promotes work/life balance. Apply now to take your tax career to new heights!
Why you should work here:
- Enjoy a premier regional CPA Firm in Cincinnati, OH with a supportive Management team, exceptional benefits package, and a fantastic working environment.
- Join a dynamic team that offers lots of room for advancement, professional development opportunities, and a warm, family-friendly, welcoming culture.
- Prepare and review Individual returns, S-corps, Partnerships, and other tax returns.
- Engage in tax planning and tax research to provide valuable insights to clients.
- Calculate and prepare estimated tax payments.
- Mentor and support staff members.
- Consult with clients on various tax matters.
- Work accurately and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Assist with managing engagements and handling business correspondence.
- Identify and address various tax matters.
- CPA or CPA candidate with a minimum of 2 years of progressive public accounting experience.
- Experience with CCH ProSystem FX or CCH Axcess tax software is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of tax laws and regulations.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.